Leaside Hockey Association (LHA) is performing an active search for a Director of Hockey Operations (DHO), and in support of this search is accepting proposals in order to find a qualified resource.
The successful candidate will report to the VP and GM of Player & Coach Development. The DHO will be expected to create a refreshed and innovative vision for the LHA on and off-ice program and implement a strategic plan to enhance our program delivery at all levels and age groups in a way that serves the best interests of our players, coaches, families, and the broader community. While the term of this engagement is open to negotiation, the LHA’s preference is for a 5 year term conditional on successful annual reviews.
The job will be based out of Toronto, Ontario with an expected start date of September 1, 2021. The deadline to apply is July 15, 2021.
SUBMISSION TIMELINES & RULES
- Proposals must be electronically submitted to Chris Burkett, VP Player and Coach Development at email@example.com by no later than July 15, 2021.
- Candidates will be contacted by August 1, 2021.
- A successful candidate is expected to be selected by August 15, 2021.
- All questions or other communications should be addressed, via email, to Chris Burkett, VP Player & Coach Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The LHA may amend, vary or revoke this RFP at any time and is under no obligation to accept any proposal made.
For more information on this position, please click here (Leaside Hockey Association, Director of Hockey Operations position).