- Acting as the lead contact for the GTHL’s Events.
- Coordinating the office team for each event by connecting Sponsorship needs, Social Media goals and event operations for each event.
- Continuing and creating events that highlight the GTHL’s diversity from house league to rep Hockey programming.
- Coordinating the GTHL office team to act as an events team in conjunction with a volunteer team for each event.
- Act as a lead of player discipline records
- Compiling records for serious penalties to be reviewed under the GTHL’s established disciplinary process
- To monitor and develop improvements to the GTHL’s Electronic Game sheet system
- Monitor Club Affiliations
- Assisting with Player Registration processes when required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE: EDUCATION/TRAINING
- Recommended post-secondary diploma or degree in Sport Administration and/or Event Management and/or related discipline.
- 1-3 years event management and/or administrative in an association environment.
- Experience or involvement in Sports Management and/or experience working with a Not-For-Profit Organization.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY
- Strong organizational skills an absolute necessity
- Supervisory skills
- Decisive and proactive
- Demonstrated ability to work with volunteers
- Knowledge of GTHL rules, regulations, policies, programs
- Knowledge of GTHL Development programs
- Strategic planning
- Dispute resolution
- Computer aptitude, ability
- Understanding Information Management Systems
- Strong written/communications skills
- The ability to work staggered hours and weekends.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume by July 19th, 2019 to:
Peter Kourtis – General Manager
57 Carl Hall Road
Toronto, ON, M3K 2B6
A vulnerable sector police check is required as part of employment. We thank you for your application, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.