It’s time to unwind and have a little fun, and hockey culture has embraced the holiday spirit in amazing ways. Check out some of the best holdiday content from the hockey world.
10. The Toledo Walleye and Knoxville IceBears start us off with ugly Christmas sweaters from a few years back.
9. Las Vegas Wranglers – Ugly sweater jerseys aren’t the only option. These Santa jerseys are wonderfully hideous.
8. Washington Capitals – Ovi dressed as a bunny, that says enough.
7. Montreal Canadiens – You’ve never heard “Let It Go” like this before (and maybe you didn’t want to).
6. Boston Bruins – If “The Bear and the Gang” doesn’t make you laugh, we can’t help you.
5. Saskatoon Blades/Vancouver Giants – Home teams frequently adorn special jerseys, but the fact that these two teams faced off wearing these beauties is fantastic.
4. Sarnia Sting – The OHL’s Sting rocked beautiful ugly sweater jerseys that maintained their colour scheme and kept things classy.
3. Pittsburgh Penguins – The Pens’ 2014 holiday video threw them into the middle of National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation.
2. Calgary Hitmen – Teddy bear tosses have become a tradition in many junior and minor pro arenas. A total of 28,815 stuffed animals on the ice is next level.
1. San Jose Sharks – Killin’ it year after year after year. Watch them all here.