Thank you for your interest in the Recharge with Milk Team Sponsorship Program. The application process for the 2016-17 season is now closed.
The Recharge with Milk Team Sponsorship Program provides funding for up to 100 Bantam-level house league hockey teams in the Greater Toronto Hockey League to help pay for the costs associated with playing hockey.
What we need from you:
1. Fill out the online applicaton to hold your team’s place in the program
2. Submit all forms (listed below) by the specified deadline
3. Complete jersey branding requirements (outlined below). Teams that do not fulfill the branding requirements exactly as described in the information package will be denied funding! NO EXCEPTIONS!
4. Read the Recharge with Milk Team Sponsorship Program Information Package
Eligible teams each receive $500 and Recharge with Milk promotional items.
The Recharge with Milk Team Sponsorship Program is open to all Bantam-level house league teams within the GTHL and its affiliated divisions (up to a maximum of 100 teams). Sponsorships will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, however, preference will be given to teams who are able to fully comply with the team branding requirements outlined below.
This sponsorship program may not be combined with another competing sponsor or a non-competing sponsor whose branding is placed in a more prominent position on the team sweaters.
APPLICATION AND REQUIRED FORMS
In addition to the branding opportunities, each association must submit the following items in order to receive the sponsorship funds:
1. Online application form – SUBMIT NOW
2. Team contact information – link found ONLY in “Thank You” email from above online application
3. Image consent form for each player signed by parent/guardian* – DOWNLOAD FORM
4. Team photograph. Get creative – try to incorporate Milk into your photos! – SUBMIT TEAM PHOTO
5. Invoice for the GTHL from association for the total sponsorship amount (ie. 5 teams = 5 x $500.00 = $2,500 invoice).
6. Complete branding requirements on jerseys, as outlined below.
All forms must be submited via email or fax (416-636-2035) to Dave Lowes. DEADLINE: November 30, 2016 – teams will not receive funding if all aspects of application process are not complete by this date.
* NOTE: If a child on a sponsored team cannot be photographed for specific reasons, the child’s parent/guardian must inform us in writing by November 30, 2016. If a parent signs the photo release and subsequently wishes to withdraw your consent, please contact Dave Lowes.
All participating teams will acknowledge their involvement in the program through the branding opportunities outlined in the Information Package and specified in the logo usage/placement guidelines document. To order digital logo files, contact Dave Lowes.
1. All participating teams MUST wear the Recharge with Milk crest on the FRONT CENTRE of their jerseys (see Information Package for examples). Teams that do not fulfill the branding requirements correctly will be denied funding.
2. All participating teams must adopt the Recharge with Milk name within their team name (ie. Recharge with Milk Team Red or Recharge with Milk Team Blue).
Email Dave Lowes or call 416-636-6845 for more information.