CAMBRIDGE, ON – The Ontario Hockey Federation (OHF), in conjunction with its Minor Member Partners, is pleased to announce the ten host locations for the 2017 OHF Championships. These ten events are an annual tradition which celebrate the season-long success of over 500 young players.
The OHF Championships hosts are rotated between the Minor Hockey Alliance of Ontario (ALLIANCE), Greater Toronto Hockey League (GTHL), Northern Ontario Hockey Association (NOHA), and Ontario Minor Hockey Association (OMHA). The Minor Member Partners select a host for the events which fall to them based on rotation, then the OHF Minor Council approves the selection based on a set of Championship guidelines.
“The OHF Championships are a wonderful, busy, and thrilling weekend,” says OHF President, Tony Foresi. “Every year I am astounded by the abilities I see not only on the ice, but off of it, as each host community gives each athlete an unforgettable weekend filled with hockey and new friends.”
The 2017 OHF Championships begin on Friday, April 7th and conclude on Sunday, April 9th. Each team will have a chance to celebrate their involvement in the championships during a welcome banquet on Thursday, April 6th.
The OHF wishes to congratulate to the following host associations for the 2017 Championships:
- Atom A Woodstock Minor Hockey Association (ALLIANCE)
- Atom AA Vaughan Rangers (GTHL)
- Atom AAA Hamilton Bulldogs (OMHA)
- PeeWee A Kapuskasing Minor Hockey Association (NOHA)
- PeeWee AA Minor Oaks (OMHA)
- Bantam A Minor Oaks (OMHA)
- Bantam AA Timmins Minor Hockey Association (NOHA)
- Midget A Lorne Park Clarkson (GTHL)
- Midget AA London Jr. Knights (ALLIANCE)
- Juvenile Belle River (OMHA)
For More Information:
Manager, Membership Services and Events