Thank you for your interest in the Dodge Caravan Kids Program. The application process for the 2015-16 season is now closed as we have reached our team limit.
The Dodge Caravan Kids Program provides funding and access to unique hockey experiences to novice-level hockey teams. The goal of the Dodge Caravan Kids Program is to help enrich the game of hockey for participating coaches, players and their families and represents one of Chrysler Canada’s key community efforts.
What we need from you:
1. Fill out the online applicaton to hold your team’s place in the program. Sponsorships will be granted on a first come first served basis
2. Submit all forms/items by the specified deadline
3. Complete jersey branding requirements
4. Read the Dodge Caravan Kids Program information package
Eligible teams each receive $500.00 in funding and the opportunity to win unique hockey experiences from Chrysler Canada. PLUS, teams can enter the Dodge Caravan Kids Photo Contest for a chance to win up to $500.00 in additional funding.
The Dodge Caravan Kids Program is open to Canadian Novice hockey teams and associations located within 150 kilometres of a Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, or Ram retailer (visit www.chrysler.ca to locate your closest retailer). Exemptions can be made upon request (ie. rural areas where car dealerships are not local).
Teams and associations are eligible to participate in the Dodge Caravan Kids Program regardless of other corporate sponsorships they have, unless those partnerships are with a competing automaker or their associated retailer.
APPLICATION AND REQUIRED ITEMS
All participating teams will acknowledge their involvement in the program through the branding opportunities outlined below and specified in the logo usage/placement guidelines document. To order digital logo files, contact Dave Lowes.
- Adopt the Dodge or Dodge Caravan Kids name in their team name (ie. Sunnyside Dodge Caravan Kids, Dodge Chargers, Dodge Caravan Kids Team Red)
- Team jerseys can be any colour but MUST feature the Dodge Caravan Kids sponsor patch or screened logo on either the back or front of the jersey (one position per jersey).Email Dave Lowes or call 416-636-6845 for more information.