Canadian Tire Team Sponsorship Program
The 2017-18 Canadian Tire Team Sponsorship Program is now full. Stay tuned for details about 2018-19.
Thank you for your interest in the Canadian Tire Team Sponsorship Program.
The Canadian Tire Team Sponsorship Program provides funding for Peewee-level house league hockey teams in the Greater Toronto Hockey League to help pay for the costs associated with playing hockey.
What we need from you:
1. Fill out the online applicaton (NOW CLOSED) to hold your team’s place in the program. Only the first 140 teams that apply will be accepted.
2. Submit all items (listed below) by the specified deadline
3. Complete jersey branding requirements (outlined below)
4. Read the Canadian Tire Team Sponsorship Program Information Package
Eligible teams each receive $500.00 in funding.
The Canadian Tire Team Sponsorship Program is open to all Peewee-level house league teams within the GTHL and its affiliated divisions and is open to multiple teams per association. This sponsorship program may not be combined with another sponsor.
APPLICATION AND REQUIRED FORMS
In addition to the branding opportunities, each association must submit the following items in order to receive the sponsorship funds:
1. Online application form – SUBMIT NOW
2. Team contact information – link found ONLY in “Thank You” email from above online application
3. Image consent form for each player signed by parent/guardian* – DOWNLOAD FORM
4. Team photograph. Get creative! Take a photo in front of your local Canadian Tire store, hold up a sign, etc. – SUBMIT TEAM PHOTO
5. Invoice for the GTHL from association for the total sponsorship amount (ie. 5 teams = 5 x $500.00 = $2,500 invoice)
6. Complete branding requirements on jerseys, as outlined in the Information Package
INCORRECT BRANDING WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND FUNDING WILL NOT BE GRANTED!
All forms must be submitted via email or fax (416-636-2035) to Andy Shapiera. DEADLINE: November 30, 2017 – teams will not receive funding if all aspects of application process are not complete by this date.
* NOTE: If a child on a sponsored team cannot be photographed for specific reasons, the child’s parent/guardian must inform us in writing by November 30, 2017. If a parent signs the photo release and subsequently wishes to withdraw your consent, please contact Andy Shapiera.
All participating teams will acknowledge their involvement in the program through the branding opportunities outlined below and specified in the logo usage/placement guidelines document. To order digital logo files, contact Andy Shapiera.
1. All participating teams MUST wear the Canadian Tire crest on the FRONT of their jerseys (see Information Package for examples). Teams that do not fulfill the branding requirements as described in the information package will be denied funding.
2. All participating teams must adopt the Canadian Tire name within their team name (ie. Canadian Tire Team Red or Canadian Tire Team Blue).